- The Man I Love 05:02
- I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good) 07:29
- Watch What Happens 02:59
- ‘Round Midnight 05:55
- The Lamp Is Low 01:52
- «Introduction” Body Heat 01:44
- Everything Must Change 07:21
- On A Clear Day (You Can See Forever) 01:46
- Lover Man 05:19
- Sarah’s Blues 07:32
- What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life 06:47
- There Will Never Be Another You 03:04
- Medley: It’s Magic, My Reverie, Body And Soul, Moonlight In Vermont 07:39
- Tenderly 07:40
August 5th 1975: Sarah Vaughan opens the famous Jazz Festival in Laren, a little village near Amsterdam. She threads her way through the band, among whom Bob Magnusson, Jimmy Cobb – Miles Davis’s drummer – and Carl Shroeder, who’s been her pianist for over 20 years.
At 51, not only has the “Divine“ mastered the full range of her own vocal abilities, from throaty lows to sparkling highs – she also smiles, and renders even the faintest emotion, seeking communion with each person in the audience as though they were unique.
Here is the 1st release ever of this concert.